Middle School Fall League
Beginning each September, Bend Hoops will be offering a league for middle school kids to sharpen their skills before tryouts and the start of the basketball season. The 6-week program is open to boys and girls enrolled in the 7th and 8th grades and will focus on offensive skill development and live 5 on 5 situations. Practices will be on Friday afternoons (at Bend Hoops) and all games will be played on Sunday (at Bend Hoops). The games on Sunday’s will be scrimmages with 16:00 minute running clocks for each half; time and score will be kept on the scoreboard and all scrimmages will have referees. To register, please sign up as an individual. Once registrations are complete, teams will be formed equally with no more than four teams in the 7th/8th grade division and 6 people per team.
- Friday, September 13 – Sunday, October 20, 20219
- Register as an individual and be placed on a team by the Bend Hoops coaching staff
- Individuals MUST bring a reversible jersey (black/white) to each practice and game
- All practices are Friday afternoon from 5:30-7:00 pm.
- All games/scrimmages are Sunday from 10:00-1:00 pm.
To register your son or daughter, please click here.
High School Preseason Games
This drop-in pick-up game style open gym runs for 10 weeks starting in the late summer and leads up to the start of the High school basketball season. No better way to prep for the season than playing in competitive 5 on 5 at Bend Hoops. All of these sessions will be posted on our ‘Open Gym’ page.
- Starts on Aug 19th and goes through Oct 23rd, 2019
- $5 drop in fee, no sign-up needed.
- For H.S, boys and girls who want to play full court 5 on 5.
- Every Monday and Wednesday from 4pm – 5:30 pm (90 min).