Fall Basketball League
Beginning every September, Bend Hoops will be offering a league for middle school kids to sharpen their skills before tryouts and the start of the basketball season. The 6-week program is open to boys and girls enrolled in the 7th and 8th grades and will focus on offensive skill development and live 5 on 5 situations.
Practices will be on Friday afternoon/evening (at Bend Hoops) and all games will be played on Sunday afternoons (at Bend Hoops). The games on Sunday’s will be scrimmages with 16:00 minute running clocks for each half; time and score will be kept on the scoreboard and all scrimmages will have referees.
To register, please sign up as an individual. Once registrations are complete, teams will be formed equally with no more than four teams in the 7th/8th grade division and 7 people per team.
- September 15 – October 22, 2017
- Register as an individual and be placed on a team by the Bend Hoops coaching staff
- Individuals MUST bring a reversible jersey (black/white) to each practice and game
- September tbd-October tbd, 2017
- All practices are Friday afternoon from 4:30-6:00 pm.
- All games/scrimmages are Sunday afternoons, from 2:00-4:00 pm.
To register your son or daughter for the 2017 fall league, please click here.
For more information, please email email@example.com.