Elementary, Middle School and High School 3-on-3 Tournaments at Bend Hoops
Ryan Cruz's Youth 3 on 3 Tournament
Wed March 13th, 2019 at Bend Hoops
Boys, Girls, and Co-ed Divisions
3-game guarantee for boys and girls teams
$80 per team; maximum 4 players per team
Entry fee includes games, a t-shirt for every player, and prizes for winning teams.
Multiple divisions available to find the right competitive level for your team!
Final registration deadline: March 10th
To register your team, and for more information please click here.
3 v 3 Rules
- 14 minute games or first team to 21 points
- 2 point field goals are 2 points, 3 point field goals are 3 points
- On a “check”, ball must be passed in
- After 4 team fouls, a point and the ball is awarded to the offense
- On a shooting foul, offensive team is awarded a point and the ball
- Losers outs
- Defensive team is granted possession on jump balls
- The winner is the team with the highest score at the end of 14 minutes or first to 21 points
- The ball must be “checked” to start play *exception is off of defensive rebound, ball just needs to pass the 3 point line and play continues
- NO timeouts
- Teams can have up to 4 players on roster
Previous 3-on-3 Champions
Congratulations to our Fall 2018 Cruz’s 3 v 3 Shootout Champions! Thanks again to our title sponsors Dwyer Williams Cherkoss Attorneys andTherapeutic Associates- Athletic Club of Bend.
Thank you for spending time in the gym on your day off of school to prep for your season. I always enjoy the energy and atmosphere this tourney brings. The next Shootout will take place March 13, 2019. Mark your calendars now!